[Discuss-gnuradio] File sink Reading issue

From: Jahnavendra Mattipa
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] File sink Reading issue
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 10:52:32 +0530

Dear all,

The file sink issue is the major one. I am trying to read the file sink recorded"file" and the file contains i think ascii characters, html characters and some special characters and i cant able to read it & i am using USRP1 device and it's older version. Can anyone tell me that how to read the file without characters. Kindly notify me is there anything wrong in my experiment. I have to record and read the data for some hours. If anyone familiar about this issue kidly explain me. I f anyone has any advices,suggestions and comments, they would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
M.Jahnavendra