[Discuss-gnuradio] What is wrong with my grc program?

From: Jinyang Lee
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] What is wrong with my grc program?
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 09:48:16 +0800

Hello,

Recently I have designed a grc program and I want to use it to transform a picture(.jpg or .png) file.When I run this grc program without channel model, it works well and I can receive a complete picture which is transformed by transmitter. However when I add a channel model which one I set to ideal state and the receiver can not receive signal (you can see the signal from QT2). The same question occurs when I use USRP B210 to transform picture.

So I can not find where is wrong with my grc program. Is there someone who can help me?

Thank you all in advance.

Regards,
Lee