[Discuss-gnuradio] Ofdm rx_time and packet error rate

From: Tschuls Lebarski
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ofdm rx_time and packet error rate
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 09:52:48 +0200

Hi All,

First of all: I'm a newbee

I'm into the example of gr-digital: rx_ofdm.grc and tx_ofdm.gr.
I have 2 Questions:

1. My goal is to check the time between 2 recieved packets. I realized that the TAG_DEBUG-Block outputs some rx_Time.
 Offset: 1035  Source: n/a     Key: rx_time   Value: {2523 0.455868}
 From the documentation I saw that unit 2523 is seconds and 0.455868 is a fraction of a second.
Does that mean: 2523s and 455.868ms?

2. I want to calculate the recieved packages in order do have a comparisson: packets send to packets recieved.
I found out that i can limit data with the head block.
Can someone explain me how to calculate how many packets arrived correctly or is there a certain block counting the recieved packets?

Thanks a lot in advance
Julian