Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Volk functions in OOT on Mac

From: vamsi krishna
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Volk functions in OOT on Mac
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 01:53:12 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Micheal,

Thanks for the new method. Is there a reason not to use previous way to resolve linker issues?

I updated according to your method.
Fix for Volk requirements with another method · vamsi765/address@hidden

Vamsi

On Saturday, 29 April 2017 5:57 AM, Michael Dickens <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Vamsi - Check out how this OOT modules does it, especially this
commit:
https://github.com/bastibl/gr-ieee802-15-4/commit/c37a45f2594e2b6f0403141e23ca12a76285b18f
. - MLD