[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC 17]: Updates of week 05

From: Moritz Luca Schmid
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC 17]: Updates of week 05
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 18:33:01 +0200

Hi all,

check out my latest blog post.

I created an hierarchical block for the upper layer of the DAB transmitter that contains all transmitter source and processing blocks I implemented so far. A complete transmitter can be built with the transmitter block, the OFDM modulator black and an USRP sink.

I also added a Doxygen documentation to the gr-dab module that will be completed within the next view weeks.

Best

Luca