[Discuss-gnuradio] QA code for python hierarchical block

From: Miklos Maroti
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] QA code for python hierarchical block
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 22:22:48 +0200

Hello,

I have a simple question: I would like to write QA code for a
hierarchical python block. That hierarchical block uses cpp blocks
from the same out of tree module. The python code for the hierarchical
block imports the xxx module, but that is not available in QA code
yet, and in other places we import xxx_swig as xxx instead. However
this is not going to work, I cannot put this into the hierarchical
block code. Is there a good (standard) way to write QA code that works
before the module is installed?

Best,
Miklos