[Discuss-gnuradio] Changing transmit gain

From: Tellrell White
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Changing transmit gain
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 11:26:48 -0400

Hello Guys
I have a flowgraph attached where I'm trying to generate BER curves for different transmit gain values. Right now, I have gui slider that allows me to adjust the gain values, however, I would like to know if it's possible to have the gain values adjust automatically by changing the python script for the flowgraph. If so, I would appreciate any ideas or examples on how to do this.

Thanks
Tellrell White