Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble Installing a new block in GNURAdio (gr-ie

From: Cristian Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble Installing a new block in GNURAdio (gr-ieee-802-11) not .cc.o file generated
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 21:17:39 -0500

Hi Kyeong,

Hello Cristian:

I am not too familiar with cmake and gr-802-11, but you probably have to modify cmake files and run cmake again if the files do not automatically get added. I suggest try editing CMakeLists.txt (the one located in lib directory).

thanks a lot for your message.

Yes, as you indicated it was solved by including my file in both CMakeLists.txt, and, in the Swig list, because it was built in C++.

Best regards,

Cristian

Regards,
Kyeong Su Shin