Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NO DEVICES FOUND ERROR

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NO DEVICES FOUND ERROR
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 14:58:07 +0100

Hello Muhammad,

This is a question which is better for the usrp-users mailing list.

Ubuntu 10.04 reached end of life at the start of 2015. Many dependencies would need to be updated in order to install an updated UHD and GNU Radio if you are using it. I would very strongly suggest updating your host machine to 16.04 which will be supported until 2021.
https://www.ubuntu.com/info/release-end-of-life

Installing an updated UHD on 16.04 is a simple process well documented in the Ettus Knowledgebase.
https://kb.ettus.com/Building_and_Installing_the_USRP_Open-Source_Toolchain_(UHD_and_GNU_Radio)_on_Linux

Relatively up to date packages are also available through the regular package manager thanks to the wonderful maintainer.

Regards,
Derek