Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] multi-rtl phase synchronization

From: Juha Vierinen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] multi-rtl phase synchronization
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2017 08:29:40 +0000

Thanks for the informative post. I've been searching for a way to turn off the dithering.

The I/Q plot show complex cross-correlation between two noise signals at 100 MHz center frequency (2.4 MHz bandwidth noise). The phase of the signal can be converted into time and Allan deviation, but I never did. I was just happy to see a straight line.

juha