Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Runtime AttributeError for custom block

From: Nicolas Cuervo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Runtime AttributeError for custom block
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 11:04:49 +0200

Hello Hadhami,

did you give a look at this thread [1]? You can see that you are maybe having the exact same problem, i.e. you are not linking against the ITPP library (libs such as libitpp.so.* are not listed as linked).

Try running:

    $ sudo ldconfig

then try again. If the problem persists, then maybe it is what is discussed in [1]: you are not linking against this library in your module (for which [1] also has the explanation on how to fix). Don't forget to run 'ldconfig' again after adding the library linking, if you do so.

Regards,
- Nicolas

[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2015-02/msg00158.html