[Discuss-gnuradio] SSH using gr-ieee 802.11 transceiver : (the youtube d

From: sumit kumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SSH using gr-ieee 802.11 transceiver : (the youtube demo)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 02:37:41 +0200

Hello,

I was trying to understand gr-ieee 802.11 wifi_transceiver.grc
I see the youtube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAVgsJLM-sc

I believe a single gr-ieee 802.11 wifi_transceiver.grc is running on a laptop with usrp and communicating with a WiFi card (ath5k driver) of another laptop
<I hope my understanding is correct>

I visited the git page and it looks to me like "Ad Hoc Network with WiFi card" as the author has mentioned.

How do I replicate this experiment. If someone has replicated the stuff shown in video, pl let me know :)

Regards

Sumit

* It reminds me of tunnel application which I ran on GNU Radio long back (2012 I guess). There was an application tunnel.py