Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-scan AGC options

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-scan AGC options
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 21:18:25 +0200

Dear GNU Beginner,

we've started to actively get rid of Nabble:

I'm very sorry there's problems with you signing up to the mailing list
directly with your email address, but I'm positive we can sort them out.
In the meantime, please be warned that I'm optimistic Nabble will stop
working as frontend to the mailing list relatively soon.

Best regards,
Marcus