[Discuss-gnuradio] Block Method called at end of Simulation

From: Vamsi Krishna Adsumilli
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Block Method called at end of Simulation
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 11:33:05 -0700

Hi,

Is there a method (API) in each block which is being called when flow graph is ended (simulation stopped), to clean up resources like closing files, disconnecting database or killing threads.
tb.stop()
I have an OOT module in which timer is being called on separate thread, when the flow graph is ended I would like to kill the thread.

Thanks
Vamsi