[Discuss-gnuradio] Using the forecast() function

From: Tellrell White
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using the forecast() function
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 19:41:12 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Guys
I have a block that I'm developing using python that will ultimately take in a certain amount of items and as a result, do two things: send a message to the sink block and also output a stream of 12 samples.

My question is how to exactly account for this within the forecast function?? For instance, if for every 10 items received, I only wanted to output 2 samples. How exactly should my forecast function reflect this?

Regards
Tellrell White