Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] whats the relationship between the USRP and samp_

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] whats the relationship between the USRP and samp_rate?
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 14:09:31 +0100

Hello,

A good place to start is the UHD manual which talks about sample rate. If you have more specific questions it would be helpful if you can add more detail to your question.
http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_general.html#general_sampleratenotes

Also, you've posted your question using the Namble forum interface which we're actively getting rid of at the moment and which two other mailing list member have said we prefer not to use. Could you please go to the following sites and signup there?

GNU Radio

USRPs and UHD

Thanks!
Derek