[Discuss-gnuradio] Produce/Consume in python OOT block with multiple IO

From: Bakshi, Arjun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Produce/Consume in python OOT block with multiple IO streams
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 21:59:11 +0000

Hi all,

I'm writing an OOT block in python which has multiple output streams. I know I can use consume(stream_index, amount_consumed) to tell the scheduler/system how much has been consumed on a specific INput stream. But how do I notify that X amount has been produced for OUTput stream 1, Y amount for output stream 2 and so on? Till now I've only had 1 output stream so the return <num_produced> call in general_work was sufficient.

Thank you,

AB