[Discuss-gnuradio] [GRCon17] Conference Update

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GRCon17] Conference Update
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 14:20:43 -0400

Hi all!

GRCon17 is just six weeks away, and we are busy getting ready for the conference.

Conference Program
The program is now live on the website! You can find it in PDF and PNG formats, here: https://www.gnuradio.org/grcon-2017/program/

We are still working on getting it loaded into the website in HTML, as we had last year.

Technical Proceedings
Peer reviews of this year's paper submissions completed last week, and accept / reject notifications have gone out for the Technical Proceedings of GRCon17! We are pleased to announce that 17 papers were accepted into this year's TP. Once final drafts are submitted in early September, you will be able to find them at pubs.gnuradio.org.

Registration
Registrations are ramping up quickly, and we are on-track for another year of strong growth. If you don't have tickets or haven't booked your rooms, yet, grab them here:

Registrationgrcon17.eventbrite.com
Book rooms at the GRCon17 Conference Hotel: bahiahotel.com/groups/GRCon17/

Sponsors
We are also excited to announce new sponsors since our last update!

Lime Microsystems - Diamond
Lime Microsystems is the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of field programmable RF transceivers. The company’s software configurable chips can run any mobile standard and any mobile frequency and have been used in a vast array of systems including mobile base stations and small cells, SDR platforms, indoor navigation and machine-to-machine communication systems. Further information is available at www.limemicro.com.

Analog Devices - Platinum
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) is the leading global high-performance analog technology company dedicated to solving the toughest engineering challenges. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure, power, connect and interpret. Visit http://www.analog.com

Leonardo DRS - Silver
Leonardo DRS is a leading provider of high-performance software-definable radios designed with an unsurpassed ability to detect very weak signals in dense and noisy signal environments. DRS is a strong supporter of, and active participant in, the SDR communities and is focused on developing SDR software that runs in open source frameworks such as GNU Radio.  In addition to SDRs, DRS designs HF through SHF tuners, receivers, transceivers and data recorders that are driven by cutting-edge mechanical packaging that yields the best in size, weight and power reductions.

Questions
Just get in touch with us at address@hidden!

Cheers,
The GRCon17 Organizing Committee