[Discuss-gnuradio] [Wiki] Editing enabled again, registration is not

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [Wiki] Editing enabled again, registration is not
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 16:52:41 -0700

Hi all,

you may or may not have witnessed the spam infestation on our wiki.
We're not quite sure what happened, but it looks like ReCAPTCHA stopped
working and then spambots had nothing to stop them.

We've cleaned up the spam, and disabled the bot accounts, and re-enabled
editing. However, creating new accounts is disabled for a while until
we're more confident this won't happen again.

Logging in with your github credentials should be enabled, but not
tested yet. Maybe someone can report if it does.

Cheers,
Martin