Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tagged stream interleaver, scheduler and forecast

From: Miklos Maroti
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tagged stream interleaver, scheduler and forecast
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 20:30:51 -0500

Hi Guys,

On a related note: I am hacking, and seem to loose items when the
flowgraph is emptying of data. I have block A producing a single
output, and block B consuming that single input, and it seems that
when block B is finished (say returns WORK_DONE, or sleeping in its
work thread) then I can see that it has produced 100000 elements in
nitems_written, but on the consumer those elements will not appear in
nitems_read, and run out earlier randomly. What could cause behavior?
It is no fun debugging the my program and the scheduler with printf...

Miklos