Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX GUI scope sink error

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX GUI scope sink error
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 10:20:42 +0200

That's surprising, I'm a bit at loss how that would happen, as GRC definitely only connects the connections that you've defined, and a Scope sink configured for one input simply doesn't have a second input stream port.

So, my first guess is that somehow, generation of the python file failed. Can you click the "generate" button and close watch the console output? It MUST say something like "Generating: '/path/to/your/flowgraph.py'".

Anyway, don't use WX for new applications. We're phasing it out, and it will be dropped from the next release (3.8) of GNU Radio, since we simply can't maintain it anymore (and it has shown to perform worse than Qt).

Best regards,

Marcus