Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] diagnosing overflows

From: Sean Horton
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] diagnosing overflows
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 20:42:19 -0700

Unless I'm mistaken, only the usrp sink/source blocks report overflow (source) or underflow (sink). You can see this mentioned in uhd/docs/general.dox (uhd github repo).

Did you listen to the warnings you get on startup about changing buffer sizes with a series of commands requiring sudo? That helped me resolve some overflow, otherwise it sounds like you'll need to drop your sample rate unless you need it as high as it currently is.

Regards,
Sean