Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions regarding packet_tx and uhd_packet_tx

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions regarding packet_tx and uhd_packet_tx
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 09:17:16 -0500

The burst shaper actually has a manual page:

https://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr_1_1digital_1_1burst__shaper__cc.html

The resampler will give you some rolloff, so you have a more usable
digital signal going to the USRP. Check out uhd_packet_?x for details on
how the USRP is configured. Its sampling rate is the rate at which it'll
consume data from the resampler.

-- M