Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [SOCIS '17] GRC C++ Output: Week 3

From: Håkon Vågsether
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [SOCIS '17] GRC C++ Output: Week 3
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 17:34:19 +0200

Hi Martin,

Yes, I will allow QT-GUI-based applications! My 7th week is dedicated to that :)

Best regards,
Håkon Vågsether

18. aug. 2017 16.28 skrev "Martin Braun" <address@hidden>:
On 08/13/2017 05:01 PM, Håkon Vågsether wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The focus for this week has been the CMakeLists.txt template. I have
> written a small demonstration of my project in its current state. You
> can read more at:
>
> http://grccpp.wordpress.com

Looking at the pictures made me wonder if you're planning to allow
QT-GUI-based applications? I realize it's still way off, but I was
wondering if you had already given it some thought.

Cheers,
Martin