Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bits inserted at random places---Details about my

From: Edwin Li
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bits inserted at random places---Details about my receiver
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 16:38:02 +0000

Hi Martin,

I'm sorry that the previous email was sent to a wrong mail list. I asked the same question on the USRP mail list too.

Thanks for your kind reply. I attached my grc file if you bother to check it out. It is almost the same as the BPSK example except an OOT module called Remove False Tags. The correlation estimator sometime gives a tag on the wrong correlation peak. My OOT module removes the false tags by using a simple threshold.

Regards,
Edwin