Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte make error

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte make error
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 08:18:17 -0400

Cinaed: Update your gr-lte GIT checkout & all of the "make test" errors
should be taken care of.

Johannes: You're welcome & thanks for being so responsive in getting PRs
dealt with. As of this morning (US/EST), gr-lte builds cleanly and
passes "make test" out of the box for me (in MacPorts; probably does
outside MacPorts now too).

As to why the OP was having issues with finding GRC blocks, I'd guess
that the issue is that the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX wasn't set, and hence
defaults to "/usr/local" IIRC. I doubt that the PYTHONPATH or GRC BLOCKS
PATH variable (whatever it is) were set to point there.

If I were the OP, I'd just use MacPorts to install gr-lte now that it's
there and working. The GRC blocks show up as hoped for /expected without
further effort.

Cheers! - MLD