Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Command line compile GRC xml

From: Mike Rex
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Command line compile GRC xml
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 19:41:23 -0700

Marcus,

Hmm, not sure if this is python paths (https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-1004210-start-0.html) or gnuradio error.  I think it's the later since we're using version 3.7.10, and I think the gnuradio fix went in after that release.

https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/issues/1018

Corrective action: I will tell colleague we need newer gnuradio version.

Regards,
Mike