[Discuss-gnuradio] How to use the AMC part of GR-Inspector?

From: Torbjörn Olsson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to use the AMC part of GR-Inspector?
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 16:02:57 +0100

Hi All,

I have been trying to look at the concept of automatic modulation classification by using the GR-Inspector blocks in GNU-Radio. However, I have not been successful in getting the AMC blocks to work as I had expected. After some reading I now think I know what is my major problem; I need to have a ”tensorflow graph” file with a trained ANN model to load into the block that does the ”intelligent” part in the GNU-Radio flowgraph.

Any kind of pointers or directions how to accomplish the above is much appreciated. Perhaps there is already a ”trained” file to load into the model, just for testing?

The GR-Inspector is a very useful part of GNU-Radio, and if anyone has the time and knowledge to make a simple tutorial, or show an example, for newbies for the AMC part, I think it would be much appreciated by a lot of people.

Cheers!
Torbjörn