[Discuss-gnuradio] 2 inputs and 1 output

From: Alice Lo Valvo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] 2 inputs and 1 output
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 18:40:10 +0100

Hi,
I'm trying to make a custom OFDM Carrier Allocator in which there are 2 inputs and 1 output. One input is the the normal flow and the second input is a vector, as shown in the figure.
There are three main errors:
- the lack of the tag in the second stream (I tryed to add a stream to tagged stream but the length of the second flow is different from the first and I don't know how fix this);
- the different length of two streams;
- the definition of the length of the output of the vector block (I prefer that it is dynamic) and of the second input of the custom block.
Can someone help me to understand?
Thank you,

Alice