Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Softbits in gr-ieee 802.11 ?

From: sumit kumar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Softbits in gr-ieee 802.11 ?
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 14:41:42 +0100

Thanks for confirming. I believe that IT++ version will work with corresponding GNU Radio version.

Also what do you think (since you have developed the code for long time :) ) : IT++ version will be as efficient as the current one? I mean the current version uses SIMD for Viterbi.

I have tested the current version for success rate. I can share the results(attached). Success rate mentioned is nothing but ratio of received to transmitted frame per second using a R&H VSG. The test was done over the air.