[Discuss-gnuradio] GRC: Bus connections updated while the property win i

From: CEL
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC: Bus connections updated while the property win is still open?
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 10:37:32 +0000

Hello everyone,

I'm currently debugging a strange spinlooping issue in GRC, which
happened just while I was entering the number of output streams in a
PFB channelizer's property dialog; I've not pressed enter or closed the
dialog.

However, as far as my htop and gdb debugging goes, the code path taken
by python now loops. A significant amount of times it seems to cross
through grc/giui/Port.py:68, create_shapes() and the calling
Element.py, as ultimatively called by grc/gui/FlowGraph.py:477 update()
(typical backtrace att.).

Any pointers on how to further debug this? I feel like update() is
triggered by some change in the output connectors of the block, but the
update() itself causes the output connectors to force an update.

Best regards,
Marcus