Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Are hierarchical blocks with a variable number of

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Are hierarchical blocks with a variable number of inputs possible?
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 15:57:22 -0500

Hi Markus - You might be able to use the method "check_topology" <
https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/master/gnuradio-runtime/include/gnuradio/basic_block.h#L339
 >. You overload this method in your heir block definition & when it is called
you can internally set the number of I/O streams. This is the same technique as
done in non-heir blocks with an arbitrary number of I/O.  This method should be
called just once. Hope this helps! - MLD