Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnu radio installation on Mac via MacPorts

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnu radio installation on Mac via MacPorts
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 08:59:01 -0500

Thanks for reporting back, Vipin, and your creative solution. Sometimes starting over is the way to go ;)

A strange note: the "rev-upgrade" logfile was clean; no errors or issues found beyond the usual innocuous ones. I've no idea why port thought uhd was broken the final run-through.

Anyway: Good catch on the gpsd issue; I'm glad we got it fixed quickly! You're very welcome for the support! - MLD