[Discuss-gnuradio] Call for GRCon18 Committee Volunteers

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Call for GRCon18 Committee Volunteers
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 10:15:22 -0800

Hello,

Regular as clockwork the new year has come and it is time to prepare for GNU Radio Conference 2018! GRCon17 was another great success continuing the trend of growing in size and scope. We had 40% more attendees than in 2016 and 96.9% of attendees who responded to the survey gave the event a four or five out of five overall rating. The survey also provided some very useful feedback about what the best parts of the conference were and how to even better serve the needs and wants of the community.

Planning GRCon is a significant undertaking, and is only possible each year because of our community volunteers. You can volunteer at a variety of levels, taking on whatever responsibilities your time & availability affords. It's a great experience, and a good opportunity to get more deeply involved with the GNU Radio project & community.

If you are interested in joining the GRCon18 Committee, or have any questions, please let us know by emailing address@hidden.

Thanks,
Derek