Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 21 Feb 2018 Signals Challenge is Live

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 21 Feb 2018 Signals Challenge is Live
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 10:17:57 -0500

Hi all -

We have introduced new prizes for the signals challenge, the first hint has been posted, and we have one winner so far! Check out the blog post for details on the updates:

https://www.gnuradio.org/blog/gnu-radio-challenge-21-feb-2018/

And thanks to everyone that is spreading the word, including rtl-sdr.com and those of you that have shared it in other forums! It's great to see so much excitement and engagement, and we hope everyone participating is having fun!

Cheers,
Ben