[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Conference Tickets for Sale

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Conference Tickets for Sale
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 14:15:52 -0800

Hello all,

Registration for GRCon18 is now live! We are happy to say that the early bird and standard ticket prices are lower than last year.

Early Bird Ticket Price (until June 30th): $399
Standard Ticket Price: $549
Latecomer Ticket Price (starting September 1st): $699

Head here to purchase your ticket: http://grcon18.eventbrite.com.

Presentation, technical paper, and tutorial submissions will open on April 1.

If you are interested in sponsoring the conference, please get in touch with us at address@hidden. Sponsors are a critical part of GRCon, and we look forward to providing an expanded set of benefits this year.

If you have any questions, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you for GRCon18!

Cheers,
The GRCon Organizing Committee

Important Dates

April 1 - Submission Opens