[Discuss-gnuradio] Accessing the ADI registers on B200mini

From: Firdavs Pulat
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Accessing the ADI registers on B200mini
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 09:43:32 -0600

Hi all,

Are there APIs as part of gnuradio that give access to the low level ADI registers (to both probe, and set)? For instance, I'm trying to see if the AGC is currently turned on on B200mini, and if it's, what kind of mode it is on (e.g., slow or fast). Looking at it the USRP manual online, I see functions like set_agc, set_agc_mode, etc. I just don't have any idea how/where to actually use/set these. Could anyone please help me out?

Thanks!