Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC18] gr-modtool overhaul: Blog updates

From: Albin Stigö
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC18] gr-modtool overhaul: Blog updates
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 16:22:27 +0200

Swapnil,

This sounds really great! I'm excited to see what you come up with!

Albin

On Sat, May 12, 2018, 15:49 swapnil negi <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi everyone,
I have updated the blog for the Week 0 updates and the tasks for week 1. Here is the link to the project with week 1 milestones.

I am highly excited about the coding period. Please help me out with this issue regarding the compilation error of GNU Radio.

Thanks,
Swapnil Negi
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee