[Discuss-gnuradio] TX time control

From: Yeo Jin Kuang Alvin (IA)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] TX time control
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 08:13:13 +0000

Hi,

I would like to transmit for an amount of samples/seconds, and stop transmitting for another few seconds and then transmit again. Example, transmit 2s, stop for 3s and then transmit for 2s and rinse and repeat.

How am I able to achieve this in GRC? Are there any examples? I’ve heard of tx_time, tx_sob and tx_eob etc but have no clue how to use it and where to start.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you in advanced!