Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wxgui: Multiple bases have instance lay-out confl

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wxgui: Multiple bases have instance lay-out conflict
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 11:02:10 -0400

Hi Ren - I've never seen or heard of this error. Do other flowgraphs work? If they do work, then this issue is most likely specific to just Wx. Given that the gr-wxgui is going away "soon", I haven't installed it recently. I'll try installing GR +wxgui & see if I get the same issue. Maybe someone else knows something useful here? - MLD