Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Memory Blocks & Struct Variable

From: shachar J. brown
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Memory Blocks & Struct Variable
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 15:52:53 +0300

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for the quick response.
I'm a bit confused by your answer. When I generate a grc flow graph, It automatically creates a python script with a set_mag() method. So yes, I can play around with the set_mag() method, but I think it's quite absurd that whoever created the "Struct Variable" block intended the user to meddle around with the methods it creates so it would work properly.

Steve