Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build Tree Vs. Install Tree OOT - Issue

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build Tree Vs. Install Tree OOT - Issue
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 11:22:17 -0400

Hi Luis - You'll note in the install instructions < https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/OutOfTreeModules#Using_CMake > that you don't issue the "cmake" command from directly in the top-level OOT directory. Instead you do the following from the top-level OOT directory:
{{{
mkdir build
cd build
cmake [options] ..
}}}
And, then all of the cmake build files will be located in the "build" directory. Please note the addition of the ".." to the cmake command, as well as the making of, and moving into, the "build" directory. Hope this is useful! - MLD