Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding usrp b200mini

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding usrp b200mini
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 15:57:15 -0400

On 06/20/2018 03:13 PM, Sai Parepalli Laxman wrote:
Yes, I will refer that.

I am trying to decode the P25 signal using b200mini on ubuntu 16.04 using gnuradio.

I have the P25 receiver(demodulator + receiver) open source code compiled and running but how do I make it work with usrp b200mini?

How would I go about that?

I'm sorry if I am vague but I am ready to provide additional details.

Thanks
There's probably an e-mail list devoted specifically to that software--you might try there.