Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Import GNURadio data to matlab

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Import GNURadio data to matlab
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 16:33:05 +0000

Dear Priyanka,

um, the whole point of that article is that you need to give the third
parameter, the kind of date (Matlab docs erroneously call this
precision, it's really the data type):

fopen(your_filename_here, 'rb', 'float')

The fact that you're even asking about quotes around the file name
might indicate you're not very used to working with matlab - which is
totally fine! However, we're really not the forum to teach you basic
Matlab, and there's literally thousands of Matlab tutorials out there,
so save yourself a lot of time and read one of them :)

Best regards,
Marcus