[Discuss-gnuradio] Use microphone as sound source for USRP

From: Edwin Li
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Use microphone as sound source for USRP
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 13:35:23 -0600

Dear Mailing List Subscribers,

There is an aux IO on the USRP X310 motherboard. I want to connect it with a microphone(Assume it outputs 12-bit digital signal that is compatible with the IO). I found very little information on how to use the IO other than the USRP manual( http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_gpio_api.html). There are a few people talking about it on the list but their applications are very different from mine.

My question is that is it possible to read values from the IO using GNURadio functions? How does GNURadio know the data rate of the IO?

Thanks.

Regards,
Edwin