[Discuss-gnuradio] Enabling and disabling GUI from terminal

From: Guilherme Theis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Enabling and disabling GUI from terminal
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 14:05:47 +0200

Hello,

I want to know if it is possible to enable or disable my flow's GUI from the terminal. I've converter my flow into a python application and I have been running it from the terminal, with all my GUIs disabled and, if I want to enable them, I need to manually do that in the flow and then regenerate the python code. I want to know if it is possible to do that directly from the terminal while running my ./myflow.py or not. I have found this roadmap from GRCon13 that (if I understood correctly) says this was one feature to be implemented. If this is a feature already, can someone indicate where I can learn how to use it?

Best regards,

--
Guilherme THEIS

Electrical engineering student ENSEIRB-MATMECA/UFPR (Double Degree program)

Élève ingénieur électronicien à ENSEIRB-MATMECA/UFPR (DOUBLE - DIPLOME)
Portable : +33 07 67 05 00 13

Graduando em Engenharia Elétrica - UFPR/ENSEIRB-MATMECA
Contato: +33 07 67 05 00 13