Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LDPC in GNURadio

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LDPC in GNURadio
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 07:50:00 +0000

Hi all,

would it be an option to add a specialized library to GR for LDPC code?
'aff3ct' [0] would be one library that comes to my mind. Of course, they might
have a different approach to decoders in general. Also, at this point this
might be a "compile your own dependency" library. Anyways, it might be worth to
have a look at it.

Cheers
Johannes

[0] https://github.com/aff3ct/aff3ct