[Discuss-gnuradio] `next` branch: gone for good (was: The `next` branch

From: CEL
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] `next` branch: gone for good (was: The `next` branch is going away)
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 15:04:50 +0000

Dearest coolest SDR project on the blue marble we call our home,

since we've merged the `next` branch into `master` at GRCon, we have no
use for it anymore.

Unlike the `maint` branch, no reasonable binary generator or package
maintainer would've pulled source from `next`, so to clearly mark our
departure from that branch and the associated merge back model, I've
just deleted this branch.

Best regards,
Marcus