[Discuss-gnuradio] Passing specific range of I/p signal to o/p

From: Ayaz Mahmud
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Passing specific range of I/p signal to o/p
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 17:38:02 +0000

Hi,

Before creating a new OOT, wanted to be sure if any related block exists for below case:

Repetitive case:

Input signal is : [1,2,3,4………40]

Output signal should be: [21,22,23….30]

Values can be random here, but I want to pass only the position [20:30] out of 40.

I have tried with “Keep M in N” block and “Skip Head” block, but this does not satisfy the case.

Also is there any way where I can do opposite of “Keep M in N” block. For example : keep the last M values instead of first ?

Thanks

Ayaz