Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio 3.2.2

From: Andi Kita
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio 3.2.2
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 09:15:35 -0500

I have tried contacting the writer of the gmr. But so far I have not had any luck.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018, 9:12 AM Derek Kozel <address@hidden wrote:

Hi Andi,

Please keep the mailing list included in your responses. As it happens the author of that module is on the list and might be able to offer some advice. GNU Radio now includes the USRP support in gr-uhd, so it's likely that you will not have to make too many changes to support the newer GNU Radio. The USRP driver is UHD which is also packaged in all recent Ubuntu releases.

Derek